Saturday, January 16, 2010

Unlocked again...

I only managed to hold out a couple of nights before letting my horny wet girly parts take over, and release him.  I just can't go very long without sex, and prefer to cum with both of us cumming.  Thursday night I did pretty good not bailing on my plans to tease and torment him.  While tied and blindfolded, I fucked his ass for a while, sucked the tip of his locked-up dick, and didn't let him cum. It was delicious. But when Friday night rolled around, I just needed him inside me, pounding away. I noticed this time around that after a day or so, he was more touchy--tickling, grabbing ass, pinching nipples.  We tend to be touchy-feely anyway, but he was in my space more so than usual.  And the sexual tension seemed extra thick.  Almost like he was watching for a sign, any sign, that I would release him and let him release.  I've read about the way guys in chastity become more submissive or attentive towards their keyholders, but never really experienced that. Maybe this was our version of that scenario.  I don't desire him to change into my subby-boy who licks my boot heels and worships me while doing my laundry. I just like how my stomach flips with anticipation every time I look at the key hanging around my wrist, and how he can make my nipples hard by just nibbling on my neck and asking me what we're gonna do tonight, and how his eyes get really desperate when I'm teasing him, and how he has handed all of the choice to me if he will cum on any given day.

No comments:

Post a Comment