Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another Try

Last week I decided I would deny the Locked One orgasms for about a week. I wanted to push myself and him, and see how intensified our horniness could get, and then have a big fuck fest this weekend. Although I was using other means for satisfying myself, it's never as good as cumming with the Locked One. So I knew it would be hard for me to not have that for a week. And up until yesterday, I was doing fine with it--missed the sex but didn't have a lot of time to notice, and had some fun tease and denial plans I was looking forward to. But yesterday was past my limit, and I just wanted to have sex. Nothing kinky or complicated, just sex with him. And I didn't want to be in charge anymore, or have to initiate anything. I spent time with some friends in the evening, and when I returned home, I just felt sad. The fun thing that I look forward to every day wasn't in the plans, and so I had to decide what I wanted to do. I ended up handing the key over to him, and we decided to take a break for a while. Why is this harder for me than him? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

I've kept him locked up for the better part of a month, but I've unlocked him a lot, and don't feel denied anything when we play that way. And if I've wanted to bottom to him, I just tell him, and he happily obliges. We were both happy with the arrangement. But I have been reading a lot of chastity blogs lately, and felt like I wanted to push limits a bit and see how far we could take things. I've discovered that we are not your typical chastity players. And I'm glad about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment