Friday, August 13, 2010

working too well???? an bag time

We are doing locking with the pa 5000 still  but it may fit too well. I have had it on most of the time past 2 weeks. For the most part i never know its there. One of the things I  like about being locked up is they I am slightly aroused be the device. This time I forget I am even wearing its at all.  It is kinda funny for so long finding a device that was not painful in the morning, that fit and did not pinch or did not work for some reason has been impossible so now it works too well. I guess that is not all bad

 I  still would like to try a few different devices,  some that i am looking at is  a Lori's  #11,#12c and #12d.  Keyholder is not as jazzed about them as i am, each for different reasons.  Money is one reason for not getting one right now so i hope I keep looking to see what is out there.

tonight i think she has a heavy scene planned for me i have really busy past few weeks  and asked her if she would plan something for me. we have been using a body bag from a friend  http://www.maxcita.com/cottonbb/cotbbpsychoHD/ctbbpsychohd.htm
I am hoping to spend a long time in the bag  along with tease and torcher. It is a great bag and wished we have one ourselves yet something to add to the wish list.


locked and loading  (today anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment