Tuesday, November 16, 2010

broken pa 5000

We were playing one night last week, my task from Keyholder was to get her of off with the cage still on. She was going to let me use part of my cock to do this the hook was removed and she tried to slide the cage down on my cock, but i was starting to get hard as she struggled to push it down one of the seams cracked. we took it off as pinching skin in the cracks is not fun at all.

I was loosely tried to the bed by neck and one leg. I was able to move around the bed some but only in a small area. Then the Erostec was hooked up to the butt plug to distract me as i worked on the task to make her cum with my hands, 2 dildos she picked, and 1/2 of my cock. After working for some time she added the Hitachi for me to use. Her first orgasm came quick and hard so I started on a second one. It always takes longer for that but was able to get the job done with tools given and my ass being pounded with the Erostec.

I was able over the weekend to take the cage completely apart, clean it, and re-glue it back together. So this morning I was relocked back into the cage awaiting what may or may not happen. We are without kid most of the time for the next week and we have a play party on sat so will see what fun we can get in to over the next days.

No comments:

Post a Comment