Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Not-as-fun Fun

I figured out something about chastity play. Locking up a cock and fogetting about it does nothing for me.  In fact, I think it makes me a little sad and uncomfortable. 

I locked him up last week right after a really hot fuck, right before I got my period.  I planned it that way, thinking that I would be better able to keep him locked up. Turns out, that works.  But I also didn't touch, tease, or torture him in any way while being locked up.  I literally forgot about it for a few days--partly because of the typical tired/cranky stuff that goes along with having a period, but also just busy with stuff going on after work for both of us.  I felt like shit about it.  I felt like I wasn't doing my part in our chastity play, like I was taking advantage of the power that was handed over to me. Also, locking him up is not about keeping him from fucking around or controlling how much sex we have. We have pretty equal sex drives.  It really is about the tease and denial for us. 

So locked up and ignored did not sit right with me.  It didn't do anything for the Locked One, either.  So, the lesson learned is that ignoring the locked cock is not fun for us, and if I'm going to lock him up, I need to plan some torment and give some attention to the fact that I get to have the key.  Sounds a little backwards, but that's what works for us.

5 comments:

  1. This is what I termed, "ignore and deny" on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your post because you understand that dynamics that occur in Chastity. That you realized it quickly and plan to make changes in the future is great for you and him! Engaging in any consensual "games" between people is supposed to be fun and you've figured out how to make it fun.

    Good luck for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know I've just found this blog and think it's great.

    Not read it all yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any special torment in mind - CBT? I noticed you'd tried electricity - have you looked at the e-stim and Erostek 312. Worth a look if you haven't!

    ReplyDelete