Tuesday, November 24, 2009

He's in!

It's official.  Our stuff is under one roof, co-mingling all together. It feels both strange and completely normal, all at one time. I will miss having a place to go where we could be completely out about our kink.  At his apartment, we could scream as loud as we wanted, leave the mess of toys and rope and lube scattered everywhere, and be completely transparent about the kinky part of our lives.  That's NOT the case at our current place.  However, the good parts seem to out weigh the not-so-good parts, so we're content with the decision. In the end, the hard parts were mostly about what to do with our stuff, and how to make sure we could still get in enough kinky playing, not anything about the relationship.  If the rest of my life were as easy as being with the Locked One, it'd be one big cake walk for me.

This whole mess of mixing kinky and vanilla parts of life is sticky. Discovering kink has pushed me to question how I want to spend my free time, and what holds the most meaning to me, and what relationships are most meaningful.  It's not an easy process. I don't like the separate lives that I lead, and wish I could figure out a way to integrate them more. Sometimes figuring this stuff out is frustrating and stressful, but more often clarifying and energizing. At the end of the day, the internal conflict is worth it, because I'd rather have the experience than not.

A fun thing about chastity play is that it can be done in both kinky and vanilla worlds, which can't be said about a lot of types of play. Of course there's the whole appeal of doing something naughty while in public, and the anxiety of possibly getting caught, etc.  But it also wraps up all the power exchange, intimacy, and arousal stuff that happens during play, and drags it out all day (week? month?) long. The complexity of chastity play keeps me thinking and plotting between lock-ups, and makes me really horny during.  It's been way too long since I've held the key. I may need to do something about that tonight.
-Keyholder

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes. With the two of you together you can have him locked 24/7 if you want, and only let him out when you want a session, and on your terms.

    Make sure you've the key safe where he won't find it!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete