Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Found the Fucking Pliers

There were a few days where I couldn't find the pliers that opens the PA ring.  And since I couldn't find the pliers, I couldn't lock him up.  Irritated me a lot, but then we remembered where we left the tool, and we've been back in business ever since.  The night before last, we took off the hook part that goes through the PA piercing, and shoved the tube part down the shaft of his cock.  Then I sucked, stroked, and rode his cock while stimulating the prostate.  The top part of his cock turned dark purple, sort of looked cartoonish, and I wondered if it was going to explode...wasn't sure if he could cum or not since the bottom half of his shaft was squeezed REALLY tight.  Turns out, yes he can cum that way! He described it as "intense."  He's been locked up since Sunday night, poor thing.
-Keyholder

1 comment:

  1. This was a colorful description. Some of us may not be so technically advanced in the ratchets and gears that you describe. A few photographs would have been great to illustrate the issues. It's not too late.

    ReplyDelete