Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jingle Bells

The week before Christmas I locked him up for a few days.  I wasn't able to control myself at all, and let him out every night so we could fuck like rabbits. And then we went to a play party on Saturday night, where we decided we wanted to wrestle, and so unlocked him right before getting on the wrestling mats.  We wrestle in a somewhat intense manner, we didn't want anyone or anything injured. It was an anti-climactic unlocking... or...climactic (or, of climax), depending on how you look at it. 

After I won the wrestling match, we took a break, then I coaxed him into the sling and cuffed him so I could fuck his ass.  And by coax, I mean he practically shoved people down to get in position.  Since it was the Saturday before Christmas, I decided to get festive and use some needles and fishing line to attach jingle bells to his inner thighs.  That way, everytime I thrust my big purple dick into his ass, there would be a jingling noise.  I even had him do the same to my boobs, so I had jingle bells dangling below each nipple, just so there would be lots of jingling.  I brought a santa hat, but in the midst of the fucking and the Dick Killer clamping down on his hard-on, I forgot all about the hat.  I even brought an extra harnass and dildo for a friend of ours, so she could experience the fun of ass-fucking.

The Locked One was able to keep the Dick Killer on for quite a bit longer than the first time, and we've tried it a third time, and he was able to tolerate it longer still.  So we're on the right track. I haven't had him in lock-up since then, but it's been on my mind.

3 comments:

  1. just to be clear she did not beat be on the mat I handed her her ass over and over

    locked ( just not right now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife and I used to wrestle. She always won by cheating, such as grabbing my dangly bits and squeezing. Then again I was much stronger, so it was fair.

    You said, "After I won the wrestling match ..." How did you win?

    ReplyDelete
  3. By winning, I mean I survived another day and crawled off the mat without permanent damage. He's got about 80 pounds on me and is a lot stronger. And yes, we cheat: grabbing bits, clawing, biting, restricting breathing, pinching, punching, hair pulling, spitting, spanking, face slapping, etc. It's good clean fun.

    ReplyDelete