Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Jaws of Life (or Death)

He calls it the "dick killer."  I think it's a fabulous new toy (mentioned in the previous blog), and need to get a photo of him wearing it.  Maybe tonight! We tried it out a few nights back, and he found it to be excrutiating.  My favorite part was when he asked me to keep the key to unlock it close by.  I just looked at him and blinked a few times, because the key was sitting two feet away on the night stand.  But, since it was our first time trying it out, I decided to be a team player and set the key right next to me.  I enjoyed the facial expressions--looked like panic mixed with dread and horror. After he got hard, he needed the dick killer off within a few minutes. Just some minor indentation, no blood. He got locked up this morning, so we should have something to blog about in the coming week.
-Keyholder

No comments:

Post a Comment