Friday, December 11, 2009

new toys on the way and not blogged in sometime

We have some new toys coming in the mail next week, one is a Kali‘s Teeth Chastity Device for JT Stockroom the other is Ballz Gag from there too. I am not sure what one I am more excited about but should be fun. We are getting settled in after the move and have been busy with life but still having lots of fun in the bedroom. Last year we did the kinky 12 days of Xmas. I was locked up most of the time with fun stuff though the 12 days. We may be doing that again this year. I do have some plans for Christmas eve that I may be able to post some photos afterwords.

Locked

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to it. Please plan to include some detailed pictures.

    I have not gone into as much effort as you with chastity devices, but I have posted some on my blog. All our chastity play is fun, and only occasionally real. Nevertheless, when the device is on for a week or two, it becomes very real.

    ReplyDelete