Monday, November 2, 2009

not locked and loading

We haven't had much opportunity to play lately. The Locked one was sick and after that was over we spent some of our free time packing up stuff. We're moving in together, in the next few weeks, so trying to clear out all the crap at both of our places.  We found some really hilarious old kinky shit in a box at his place. Most of it went in the trash, but I found it interesting that even way back then he had a strapon dildo and harnass.  There were old magazines called Variations from the 80s and 90s that had all didfferent kinds of bound pretty ladies and sex scenes, and a bunch of stuff to make a mold of his dick, which could be used to make candles.  Very fun.  The crap I'm cleaning out of my closets is WAY boring compared to his closets.  I get bored just thinking about all of the crap I need to get rid of.  So I will need to figure out when I will lock him up again, just hasn't seemed like there's a good time. And i'm always taking it off anyway...so will need to do some planning.  I was tempted to lock him up last Friday as I was fucking him from behind while he was chained to the bed.  But was having too much fun pounding away, and then, of course, he came a bit fast. surprise!

-Keyholder

No comments:

Post a Comment