Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Bed/Kinky Fun Thing is Done!



I don't even know what to call it. It looks like a backyard pergola made for an elephant's patio. It takes up my very large bedroom and my daughter thinks it's her personal jungle gym.  On Friday night the Locked One installed it, and holy shit there's a lot of attachment points. It weighs something like 600 pounds and is made to adjust to fit both a queen and king size bed. It can hold the sling as is, or the posts on top can be reconfigured to hold the sling off the end of the bed. I'm a little nervous about what friends and family will think of it, as it does not look very traditional.

Of course, it needed to be tested after it was installed, after the child was asleep. So I tied him up, took him out of the cage, and did bad (good) things to him and then there was fucking. He's been out since then, and not sure how long til he goes back in. If we don't blog for a while, it's because we're playing with the new toy!

Keyholder

2 comments:

  1. So, who acquired this item? Was it to give your daughter a Jungle Gym, or for B/D scenarios that should be obvious to any person walking into your bedroom? Not that I would not love to have one. My wife has been wishing for a regular bed frame that has above mattress attach points, so that she can use them on me. The cost of it has deterred us from buying. But maybe I could just build a patio cover over our bed, and paint it black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both had been thinking about getting a bed like this, but the Locked One designed it and took the initiative to have it made. Good luck with the patio cover. ;)

    ReplyDelete