Saturday, October 10, 2009

Back in the cage and pounding by JR


After a short break from lock up I have been back in for past three days. Keyholder is talking about making ways to earn my way out of the cage not sure what that will look like but could be lots of fun. So last night we set up JR . Jr is one of the fucking machine I built it has a industrial dc motor and can two at the same time on either side of the machine. She put me in the sling so I had very little movement. She got JR going on me then got on the other end and mounted big blue and grabbed the Hitachi. she fire up Jr and fucked her self as JR is pounding my ass on the other end. after a good hard fast pound she was able to have her orgasm. when she got done she check to see larger amounts of precum steaming out of me. BIG fun


Tonight we are going to a party with a workshop on strapons. we are talking are opening it so others can use me in the sling 

No comments:

Post a Comment