Thursday, October 15, 2009

Locked Again

I got him back in again last night, after a fun night of some teasing in conjunction with electricity zapping through his balls. Of course, there was fucking and cumming, too.  But I got him locked up again RIGHT AFTER the cumming.  I have found that he hardens up rather quickly when I bring out the cage...what a slut! And it's just such hard work to squeeze his gigantic-ish cock into the cage. He's still in the cage tonight, since I worked late and couldn't get my brain to stop reviewing work crap. I think that not planning is the best way to play for this keyholder. Something always seems to happen that makes my plans change. Some of the most fun I've had has come from spontaneous, in the moment ideas, while he's tied up and squirming around. He's really quite inspiring when he's white knuckling it, straining against the wrist cuffs, dick erect, thighs shaking, moaning. My mind really gets going at that point, and I try to figure out what to do next. Then, inevitably, The Horny really revs up in me, and then I'm dripping wet.  So the two competing needs are 1) to bring the tease and torment to new levels, and 2) to get off and cum really hard. I like it best when both of these things happens, and he seems to like it too.  Although, he kinda doesn't get to pick how it goes if he's in the cage! I'm a very lucky keyholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment