Monday, October 12, 2009

Changes in plans, again.

I had BIG PLANS for the Locked One's cock.  It was not going to be set free for at least a week, starting last Wednesday.  The plans unraveled on Saturday.  I was going to have a bunch of people bang away on his ass on Saturday night while in the cage.  We discovered on Saturday that his ass was a bit tender from the Friday night fun (see the previous post). So we nixed that, and I decided that I wanted to do something different, wasn't sure what, but wanted the cage off.  This whole attempting to stick to the plans doesn't work for me.  Kind of the story of my life.  The Locked One was just supposed to be my fuck buddy, dammit.  I can't really call him that anymore.  I think I'm going to change my expectations for myself in terms of length of time i lock him up, since it's not been working for me.  I was thinking this morning about my desire to make this play a lot more intense.  Maybe length of time does not equal more intensity.  Well, in some ways it does.  But if it's not fun for me, then I don't want to do it.  So I was thinking up some new ways this morning to get that intensity, without going the distance, so to speak. Maybe down the line I can get there, but for now this will do.

On another topic, I am excited for our new bed frame to be completed.  It's being custom built by a friend of our's, and I'm already dreaming up fun things to do on it.  It's a fucking huge steel bed with four posts connected around the top, and will have extra posts that stick out on the ends so we can attach the sling to it.  It's basically a big steel box with about a thousand attachment points.  I'm not sure we'll leave the bedroom for days once it's installed. We should get a mini-frige and stock it just to keep our energy up. We'll show pictures when it's done.
-Keyholder

No comments:

Post a Comment