Monday, October 5, 2009

A Pause in the Play

Last Thursday I had had enough of not fucking, so I teased him for a while and then pulled him out of the cage (apparently too rough), and we fucked (finally!),  Then stuck him back in again. Didn't noticed til Friday night, when we were fucking again, that there was a small scratch/gouge/scrape on the side of his cock.  We think that it happened when I was pushing his very hard dick through the cage, and skin caught on one of the side openings. So I thought we should let that heal before putting him back in. It shouldn't take too long, maybe this morning...  I was actually relieved last night that it was off, since I didn't have an ounce of Top in me.  Something about having my daughter all weekend, plus Thursday and friday she was home sick from school, and then needing to go in to work for a couple of hours Sunday afternoon, made me feel exhausted.  But I'll get over that quickly.  I might be over it right now.
-Keyholder

No comments:

Post a Comment