Thursday, March 17, 2011

Relocked maybe I could say double locked

We are trying a new round of locking this week with a few things different. First, we are using two locks. The regular lock we have been using on the Jailbird, but now have added a Lori's #19 Stainless Steel Padlock Prince Albert Piercing. It locks though the cage of the jailbird making pulling out impossible without removing the lock first.
It uses a specialty screw that is not able to remove without the 1 key that came with it.
I have been wearing it this way for a couple of days now, going well so far.

The second thing we are trying is for me to be more focused on starting activities in the bedroom.  It may be challenging for me as most the time I am not the one who initiates thing to start with. Not that I don't want to do things, just don't initiate them. I have been craving to be locked past 2 months so we are both looking for way so it can work well for both of us.

 double locked and happy 

From Keyholder:
The song by Cheap Trick "I want you to want me" just popped into my head after reading this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ9dm7zaQU&feature=related
It kind of explains part of how I feel. Because, seriously, if he's locked up, shouldn't it be how I want it?
And, by the way, he did a fabulous job last night of practicing our new approach to chastity play. Relaxed and satisfied doesn't even begin to explain the place I went last night.

2 comments:

  1. Nice kit- metal is sooo cool. Does it show with clothes on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. with tight breifs nothing really shows

    Locked

    ReplyDelete