Sunday, March 20, 2011

Still locked suprised

Last night we went to a play party. I knew that Keyholder was planning a scene for the party, which will be a later post. I was expecting to be let out and made/allowed to cum some how. She surprised me in a number of ways. One was I was left in the Jailbird the whole time and was not allowed to cum. 4 different people used strapons on me in the sling. So now I am not sure when I will be let out and allowed to cum or how.  One might be Tuesday night, since we have been planning some fun for then. It might be next saturday, too, when we have a play date setup. The other thing that plays in to this is she is close to that time of the month, most of time in the days before that she is not feeling well and her sex drive is lower. For the first time in some time my head is spinning somewhat with our chastity play and that is a really good thing.

I know of many other guys that do long term chastity. The longest for me has been about 2 weeks. We don't play like many others that I know of. We have a very active sex life so missing a day or two is something that does not happen that much. Not knowing when I would be allowed to cum again is something I have asked for but many times I have had some idea when I might cum again.  But not this time. I am both excited (in a number of ways) and a bit scared that I may be getting what I asked for. We have had a few talks about the whys of chasity for us. I told Keyholder that if it worked for her I would like to be wearing the cage most of the time. Part of the play in not how often I cum as much as i don't get to pick when it is, so we will see how it all plays out in the up coming days. It would be great to find the balance that works for both of us on a longer-term basis.
locked ( and very horny and excited)

No comments:

Post a Comment