Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Fun Thing Arrived!

The replacement cage arrived on Friday, with a bonus of TWO extra rings!  Of course, we had to try it out.  So we taped the three rings to the cage, slid it on, and it seemed to fit perfectly.  I decided that testing it thoroughly would be important, and check for any load limitations. So after securing his cock in the cage, I cuffed him into the sling, and fucked his ass for a while.  We actually tried to push a bowling pin up there, but it seemed too blunt to make it fit. (There's a whole story behind the bowling pin, that involves Femcar, but won't go into that now.) He was very hard, and his cock turned a little bit purple at the tip, but overall I was very pleased.  After he requested that I stop pounding his ass, we moved into the bedroom, where I had him lick me for a while.  Then I sat on his face and, along with help from a hitachi, came very hard on his face. Right about this time, I came up with a plan to get some morning sex.  Since he is NOT a morning person, and I am, I decided to make sure he was very horny in the morning by keeping him locked up for the night.  My plan worked, and in the morning, he was very ready for something, anything.  He seemed more than happy to have me release him at 7:30 a.m. The cage left indents in his dick, and I took a photo. And I got my morning sex, too.  It was big fun for me.

-Keyholder

No comments:

Post a Comment