Tuesday, September 29, 2009

locked again

I am locked up again with the pa-5000 with 2 of the extra rings. she locked me after teasing me a long time last night in bed bringing near cumming over and over, a couple times I thought I was cumming. She used a number of ways to do this, starting with sucking and stroking my cock. Then the gloves and lube came out to work over the prostate. At some point she removed the PA and she used her finger to tease the bottom side of the head. then she climbing on top mounting me riding me for a bit then looked at me and said "wasn't that fun" then unmounted me. She grabbed the cage and locked me in. She does not keep me locked for long periods as some others who do chastity, but when I get out out of the cage and get to cum ( not the same thing ) is up to her. In the past she has coated my cock with Oragel then covered it with condom. I would have to have sex with her till she cums but not be allowed to cum. I do think this time she is going to try keeping me worked up as much as she can. She does like me worked up and horny. There will be some dirty texting in the next few days i am sure.




Locked (again)

2 comments:

  1. what's Oragel?

    thanks for texts and especially for the pictures. My KH to be and I are anxiously waiting for my PA5K to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oragel is a local anesthetic commonly used as a topical pain reliever but will desensitize the cock. You need to cover with condom to keep from getting on the other person.

    ReplyDelete