Sunday, September 20, 2009

(Not so patiently) Waiting

It's taken a while to find a device that works for the way we play, and now that we've sent it back, and are waiting for the exchange, I've found myself planning for the next round of lock-up. Not sure what I'll do exactly, and it won't be written about here, but I think that my Locked One will like it.
I was really horny this afternoon and kinda pounced on him, and then just sorta ended up putting cuffs on him and then attached him to the bed. I was thinking about doing some teasing and orgasm denial...but I just couldn't wait and started fucking him, and then we both just got a bit aroused, and then we both came really hard (as usual). Does anyone else have this problem where you want to with hold/tease/torment, but instead it just turns into really great sex? I have the best of intentions, but I just get so drippy-wet aroused that I can't stop. And the hitachi is just not as good. I'm curious how others handle this...
-Keyholder

No comments:

Post a Comment