Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Life happens

We had some really hot plans brewing this morning via text messages--lots of licking and sitting on his face, potentially the bouncy chair was coming out to play.  I was going to get him hard and purple again, and I was going to get off in a really big way...and then I got a call that I needed to watch my daughter because my ex had an emergency come up.  Which I'm more than happy to do, and of course want to spend as much time as possible with her, but that means plans will have to change.  And they did.  And that's okay.  It was kinda a long day at work anyway.  Now Locked is asleep on the couch, and he's sort of snoring lightly on and off, and his feet are twitching a little, which means he's way gone to sleepville.  This is one of those days where I get a little torn between sticking with the chastity play and just dropping it for a day or two. I want to continue with the torment, but I also just want to get naked and have some really good sex and cum really hard together.  Now that he's asleep, I don't have to decide, but if he was awake, I would have had to make that decision.  And the last thing I wanted to do today was make another decision.  Being in charge is sort of tiring some days.  Luckily, the Locked one understands this and doesn't give a shit what happens, as long as he eventually ends up back in the cage at some point.  And that, I can guarantee, will happen.

-Keyholder

No comments:

Post a Comment