Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Strapped down and tormented

Last night key holder strappped me down to the medical table with a number of 2in straps,  then put a leather hood with blindfold on me. Also tied my legs up high and wide before starting the torment.  Now with full access to my ass and cock she took the hook part  off the pa 5000  and slid the cage down farther  to expose more of the head of my cock.  She worked over my ass and cock for about a hour or so. I knew that she was not going to let me cum. I would just have to endure being edged over and over. After some torment she got her purple strap-on and pounded my ass before leaving me tied up and getting herself to cum with the Hitachi, then back to pounding my ass again. At one point she climbing on top of the table and mounted the end of my cock with her wet  pussy teasing it more.  After it was over I was exhausted and just laid there for a bit.


I wonder what is going to happen tonight.


 still  Locked  again

1 comment:

  1. Can you post what you think of the PA-5000? I am also interested in advice on sizing. I am at the 1 1/8 or 1 1/4 end of the scale and really want one but don't want to get it the wrong size. How tight do you have it? Did you agree with their buying advice to have an extra 1/8 (i.e. size up)? What did you do?

    ReplyDelete