Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More fun

Photo of PA-5000 after it was glued.

The other night I tormented Locked in the cock cage for a while, not knowing if I was going to release him and let him cum. I only used cuffs on his wrists, which were attached to the bed, so he had a lot of freedom to squirm and move around. I spent a fair amount of time with my fingers up his ass, massaging the prostate area, and used my mouth on his locked dick. I really like having access to the head of his cock because it allows for lots of stimulation and teasing. Locked was fairly worked up (as evidenced by the heavy breathing, moaning, squirming, and rock hard dick dripping pre-cum everywhere) and so I thought I better fuck his ass with my huge purple dildo just to make sure he was feeling good. I don't remember at what point I took him out of the cage, but it wasn't long thereafter that he came so hard that he practically couldn't breathe for about two minutes afterwards, and he clamped down so hard on my dick, that I wasn't sure I would get it back. Seems like everything is SO SENSITIVE down there directly after cumming, which of course makes me want to keep going and force another orgasm...haven't gotten there yet.

I typically have no idea if I'm going to let him out, or not, on any given day. It all just depends on how I feel in the moment. And in this case, I wasn't sure if I wanted him out until I realized how worked up he was, and how much fun it would be to make him cum really hard. I also wasn't feeling particularly toppy that day. Lately, I have wanted to bottom more than top. But when I do want to top, I like to get him worked up with a lot of ass play and dick sucking and then lock him up again, and repeat that over a few days. Of course, then I have to figure out a way to get my needs met during that time. Speaking of that, I think Locked needs a wake up call this morning.

-Keyholder

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! A member of my site linked me here. We've been through a few devices and I'm tempted with this one, although I think we'll have foreskin issues. Fortunately it's cheap enough to try. I can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete